• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Collections

:( sorry bro, I thought ... Well... i really thought it would make the pill easier to swallow.

I'm pretty sure if you're looking for one you'll find one here. I am not a fan of plastic glasses so most probably someday I'll part with it

Jmax I remember when they went on sale and there was a 50% code everyone was trying to use and it didnt work. I passed... should have bought them anyway... lesson learned I hope.

Yeah I remember, that's why I got mine I counted every post saying that they bought it and it was over 30 people and I could still buy it but without the code.

That was a huge error of the website. Many people were disappointed and didn't got it even if they saw it first

Almost forgot possibly the rarest non-released pair was the Mission Impossible clear frames. My understanding is 5 pair were made for the movie and at least one got off the set into the wild. There were a number of Chinese knock-offs however floating around.

de2dd144799105119c34aa9c8944d4c0.jpg

Almost forgot possibly the rarest non-released pair was the Mission Impossible clear frames. My understanding is 5 pair were made for the movie and at least one got off the set into the wild. There were a number of Chinese knock-offs however floating around.

de2dd144799105119c34aa9c8944d4c0.jpg

Were they in fact jawbone's? I assumed watching the movie the were split/wind jackets with the gasket to block the sand.

Back