• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Frenzy + A Little Helping Hand + VR 46

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
I went a little over-board recently with Jawbones- got the MFL, Alinghi and Livestrong at 50% of their RRP.

Was looking for the STPL, BMX Chrome and Echelon... Oakleynerd being as amazing as he is, gave me a heads up to check out my hometown store in Berlin!

So I called them and ended up getting the Echelon, STPL x2 and BMX Chrome at retail and some with a 10% Discount! Thank you O-Nerd!

What I wanted to point out is that I talked to a guy there, I met him once before months ago in Berlin but only for 3 mins. He's a collector and he embodied what the London flagship store fails to do: passion and knowledge!

He knew everything about the collections and limited editions, being a collector himself, he understood about hunting for all these pieces!

He hooked me up with all the Jawbones (which are now going for stupid amounts in some trades) and also managed to get hold of the Matte Red frogs and the VR46 frogs for me. He's just assembling the package and is sending it to the UK in the following days.

My faith in Oakley employees has been restored! I would also like to use this moment to say thank you to our community for organising o-freaks around the world and being so helpful to each other!

Couldn't of have done it without you guys! Thanks!

Back