1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a nice set of Non-Vented Persimmon Jawbone lenses or Straight Jacket Persimmon Lenses. Can buy or trade. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of Jawbone persimmon lenses in excellent condition. Just bought a Jawbone with them last week. $40 shipped from Hawaii via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. What do you have to trade? I'm looking for fire iridium lenses for Splits or a Radar frame. If you have any of those perhaps we can work something out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some also. Two sets. I may have a trade in the works if it falls through and your prior here falls through we can talk.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Either pair will work. Having them cut for my Carbon Juliet.....

Jawbone Or Straight Jacket Or Persimmon Lenses - 62e32228-3d7f-9a0b.jpg

Attached Files: