• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Spare Parts

Velocette

Oakley Beginner
Hi there,

I wondered if the folk who are in the U.S. or indeed anywhere could tell me where the best place to buy some spares for Jawbones?

I'm looking for, ideally some yellow (clear) vented lenses. Which are around £40 here in the U.K. and also some bottom section 'Jaws' in polished white?

Thanks alot for any advice you might be able to help me with.

check out ebay there is someone on there that sells the yellow vented lenses all the time. They are in the USA but the bidding starts at $0.99 the they go for next to nothing sometimes. Have you tried talking to Oakley in the UK to try to persuade you to purchase a set of the jaws. If not again they're about £25 plus carrige on ebay & usually the seller is in Canada.

Ah, hadn't thought of Oakley UK. I will give them a call tomorrow to see what they say. I will check out Ebay too.

Ta.

Custom dealers sell the Jaws for $10 each. If you can find a custom dealer or anyone near a custom dealer that will be your best bet. They sell frames for $80, yellow lens for $55 and jaws/bolts for $10

We're in the UK. We only have one Official Oakley store & that's in London & a vault outlet near York..

Im just saying i know that custom dealers have them for that price or you could ask someone to get it for you and figure out shipping..just helping out..

Here you go fella

http://uk.oakley.com/dealers/results?address[Eyewear]=0&address[apparel]=0&address[electronics]=0&address[find_oakley_dealers]=0&address[find_oakley_stores]=1&address[find_oakley_vaults]=0&address[footwear]=0&address[maximum_distance]=100&address[ocp]=0&address[postal_code]=oxford&address[rx]=0&address[watches]=0&authenticity_token=5xsqrevsayYe1A7No8zXy95%2FzGVGjhrLtr4UnulFsFY%3D&commit=Search&display_map=false

Oh I forgot, there is one in Liverpool too

http://uk.oakley.com/dealers/results?address[Eyewear]=0&address[apparel]=0&address[electronics]=0&address[find_oakley_dealers]=0&address[find_oakley_stores]=1&address[find_oakley_vaults]=0&address[footwear]=0&address[maximum_distance]=100&address[ocp]=0&address[postal_code]=liverpool&address[rx]=0&address[watches]=0&authenticity_token=5xsqrevsayYe1A7No8zXy95%2FzGVGjhrLtr4UnulFsFY%3D&commit=Search&display_map=false

(Copy and paste whole address should work)