• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Spare Parts

Here you go fella

http://uk.oakley.com/dealers/results?address[Eyewear]=0&address[apparel]=0&address[electronics]=0&address[find_oakley_dealers]=0&address[find_oakley_stores]=1&address[find_oakley_vaults]=0&address[footwear]=0&address[maximum_distance]=100&address[ocp]=0&address[postal_code]=oxford&address[rx]=0&address[watches]=0&authenticity_token=5xsqrevsayYe1A7No8zXy95%2FzGVGjhrLtr4UnulFsFY%3D&commit=Search&display_map=false

Oh I forgot, there is one in Liverpool too

http://uk.oakley.com/dealers/results?address[Eyewear]=0&address[apparel]=0&address[electronics]=0&address[find_oakley_dealers]=0&address[find_oakley_stores]=1&address[find_oakley_vaults]=0&address[footwear]=0&address[maximum_distance]=100&address[ocp]=0&address[postal_code]=liverpool&address[rx]=0&address[watches]=0&authenticity_token=5xsqrevsayYe1A7No8zXy95%2FzGVGjhrLtr4UnulFsFY%3D&commit=Search&display_map=false

(Copy and paste whole address should work)

Nothings coming up with the links & if its the Liverpool one in Paradise Street when i went there looking for it earlier this year before going to the football i coulsn't find it & was advised by the customer information center in the shopping area it had shut down. WE need MORE stores.

Went to the Vault in York on friday £149.00 for Frank Kozik Hijinx, reduced from £199.00 i mean get real. I only paid £99 for mine & they were band new from an Oakley outlet. All the vault prices seamed over priced compaired to on line sources. It would be cheeper to buy direct from Oakley LOL.............anyway have you managed to get your jaws tracked down yet Vel?

I did track some down mate, via flea bay. Bit of a nightmare. I got a set of 2nd hand custom Jawbones (white frame black jaws) through a cycling forum. The vendor described them as polished white, no problem so as I want an all white set I go ahead and order the polished white jaws from ebay, U.S.

The Jawbones turned up on Friday but they are pearl white.:mad: Never mind, sold them on (yesterday) and bought some Max Fear Jawbones instead.

Now I've got a set of polished white jaws due to arrive which I have no need for!

Kicking myself for not trying Oakley UK for Jaws, serves me right for being impatient. I will ask them about some blue Jaws for the Max Fears though.

I did track some down mate, via flea bay. Bit of a nightmare. I got a set of 2nd hand custom Jawbones (white frame black jaws) through a cycling forum. The vendor described them as polished white, no problem so as I want an all white set I go ahead and order the polished white jaws from ebay, U.S.

The Jawbones turned up on Friday but they are pearl white.:mad: Never mind, sold them on (yesterday) and bought some Max Fear Jawbones instead.

Now I've got a set of polished white jaws due to arrive which I have no need for!

Kicking myself for not trying Oakley UK for Jaws, serves me right for being impatient. I will ask them about some blue Jaws for the Max Fears though.

MFL Jaws, Sweet, these look awesome in the flesh. Nice catch. Post pics when you get them. You might struggle with the jaws to match though as they are bunker blue. I'd leave them as they are as they are a special edition.