• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreaker Asian fit question

jdavenp3

Oakley Beginner
I have read where a lot of the sport sunglasses that are "Asian" fit just have larger nosepieces and are essentially the same shape. I may be wrong but the grey colored nose pieces with my Radarlocks were supposedly the Asian fit adaptation and they fit me fine. If my information is wrong please correct me.

Is this true for the Jawbreaker? I am looking at the Redline color to match my team/school colors I coach.

Thanks everyone

well if you call the Radar line a sport sunglasses then yes the Asian fit is wider and different, from a standard Radar other then nosebombs
Now on the Split jackets, (maybe not Sport glasses), only the nosebombs are different
I can not speak on the new line Jawbreaker

well if you call the Radar line a sport sunglasses then yes the Asian fit is wider and different, from a standard Radar other then nosebombs
Now on the Split jackets, (maybe not Sport glasses), only the nosebombs are different
I can not speak on the new line Jawbreaker

Thank you for the response . Maybe I had been given some misinformation on the Radarlocks. I wish I could try a set on to compare but I can't find the Jawbreakers in stock, let alone an Asian fit version.

Back