1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jdavenp3

jdavenp3 Oakley Beginner

I have read where a lot of the sport sunglasses that are "Asian" fit just have larger nosepieces and are essentially the same shape. I may be wrong but the grey colored nose pieces with my Radarlocks were supposedly the Asian fit adaptation and they fit me fine. If my information is wrong please correct me.

Is this true for the Jawbreaker? I am looking at the Redline color to match my team/school colors I coach.

Thanks everyone

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFreak

OakleyFreak RIP RoTors

well if you call the Radar line a sport sunglasses then yes the Asian fit is wider and different, from a standard Radar other then nosebombs
    Now on the Split jackets, (maybe not Sport glasses), only the nosebombs are different
    I can not speak on the new line Jawbreaker

3. jdavenp3

jdavenp3 Oakley Beginner

Thank you for the response . Maybe I had been given some misinformation on the Radarlocks. I wish I could try a set on to compare but I can't find the Jawbreakers in stock, let alone an Asian fit version.

4. Brian Cheung

Brian Cheung Oakley Beginner

Was there ever a consensus on whether lenses are interchangeable between the Asian- and Regular-fit Jawbreakers?

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

The lenses are identical.