• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreaker Lenses for night use

alanfalkas

Oakley Beginner
Just bought a jawbreaker with prizm road lenses and now I'm looking for lenses for night urban use.
I saw the transparent, but I'd prefer one with good contrast and that jelps to avoid bright of car lights. Maybe a yellow polarized? Couldn't find at oakley sites. What is the best indicated for the jawbreaker?

Custom cut lenses in either yellow, HI yellow or Ti clear are the best ones to recommend. I personally use Prizm torch on my commute drive because I'm familiar with the road and really hate SUV drivers with high beam

Custom cut lenses in either yellow, HI yellow or Ti clear are the best ones to recommend. I personally use Prizm torch on my commute drive because I'm familiar with the road and really hate SUV drivers with high beam

This sounds good. Didn't know it is possible to get custom cut lenses. I can find them at oakley?

@alanfalkas

did you checked the photochromic yet?!?

Thank you Oakleynerd! I think Phtochromic is not available for jawbreaker yet. Unless I can get a custom cut, as mentiined by jdd32.
But anyway, photocromic will be like the transparent at night, with no enhanced contrast and effect in bright lightes, right?
I'd prefer the yellow, if it is available. Better if polarized. I just couldn't find them in Oakley site.

I just wore my HI Yellow Flak lenses on a Vespa scooter tour of Saigon by night. Worked well on very dark streets, lightening up shadows. Worked good in the rain by having a polarized effect on the wet roads. In brightly lit city streets it was only ok.
If its darker driving, HI yellow. Bright street driving, maybe Titanium Clear, with the iridium to cut headlight glare and not much else.

I just wore my HI Yellow Flak lenses on a Vespa scooter tour of Saigon by night. Worked well on very dark streets, lightening up shadows. Worked good in the rain by having a polarized effect on the wet roads. In brightly lit city streets it was only ok.
If its darker driving, HI yellow. Bright street driving, maybe Titanium Clear, with the iridium to cut headlight glare and not much else.

Thank you DKO! Unfortunately it is not availabe for the jawbreaker... :-(

Back