1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bfs

Bfs Oakley Beginner

I was wondering if anyone had jawbreakers and evzeros so they could put up comparison pics. I am thinking about buying evzeros and I want to see how they are compared to jawbreakers.
    Thank you!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Which size of Zeros?

"Trump" likes this.
  3. Bfs

Bfs Oakley Beginner

range would be nice to see with the jawbreakers

4. LkyLefty

LkyLefty Oakley Beginner

If you wait til Friday I'll get them for you, but If it's between those 2, I would go with Jawbreakers for the simple fact you can swap lenses. If you ever get tired of the lenses or damage them, you just have to buy the lens and not a whole new pair. It's nice to be able to swap from a road or trail lens back to a daily or standard iridium lens.

If you're worried about coverage, both will give you plenty, all though I do notice a little light-leak from the top of EV Zeros because of the absence of a frame. More noticeable on the path size of course.

5. Rustpot

I'm not super impressed with the Jawbreakers. The Zeros at least have lightweight going for them. The Jawbreaker is a complicated mechanism (relatively speaking) and I'm not a big fan of the way they handled the extendable stems.

6. Bfs

Bfs Oakley Beginner

I have jawbreakers and I like them. I want to see how big the evzero ranges are compared to them. The jawbreakers are big and I was wondering how big the evzero ranges are. I am also looking at them because they are light.

7. Bfs

Bfs Oakley Beginner

And thank you guys for replying

Sun & Sand likes this.
  8. Rustpot

I'd say size goes to the EVZero Range

Jawbreaker pictures with evzero range and path - f3d560795cd33aeaef8a3a8e65ef7ac5.jpg
    Jawbreaker pictures with evzero range and path - 794f6cb5136b9f02f718e665d50da9f5.jpg
    Jawbreaker pictures with evzero range and path - 523acf6fd867aa8f6d3cae40f934b02d.jpg

9. Bfs

Bfs Oakley Beginner

Thank you so much for those pictures! I might have get the evzero ranges now.