• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreakers or Jawdroppers?!

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Just picked these up this morning. Haven't had a pair of sport glasses since my very first pit of Oakley M-frames. I tried on these and the new Radar EV. Jawbreaker wins it for me. Very cool pair. Good job Oakley!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Haven't ridden with mine yet, but fit and visibility seem incredible off the bat.

I'd say lighter Radarlock or Jawbone with longer stems. The nose piece is the exceptional asset imo. Profiled like the radarlock/radar piece, but more rigid - especially the bridge which in turn effectively adds more grip.

Yeah. It's not online however. Perhaps it's sold only in store?

That's the only pair my store had.

I tried them on. I can see a lot of the frame, but they were VERY comfy. Ultra light.

I will definitely be getting a pair, haven't decided which color yet.

Just picked these up this morning. Haven't had a pair of sport glasses since my very first pit of Oakley M-frames. I tried on these and the new Radar EV. Jawbreaker wins it for me. Very cool pair. Good job Oakley!

View attachment 141783

View attachment 141784
congrats on the purchase! i really like the cavendish edition, but I will for sure be getting the uranium edition with the prizm road lens and will only be riding with them, never for casual wear, plus the uranium really matches my bike

Back