• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JayDub Brook

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
Yerp.

DSC_1968.jpg

DSC_1969.jpg

DSC_1970.jpg

DSC_1971.jpg

This pair makes numero 3 1/2 Supreme Frog colors now on Brooks.

The supreme frogs were matte black/violet with a white logo. These have purple! Still, Oakley is just recreating all the same sh*t..

The supreme frogs were matte black/violet with a white logo. These have purple! Still, Oakley is just recreating all the same sh*t..

They've been making lots of ___ 2.0 and rereleasing older models.. I'm waiting for something new and more original.

But I actually love the way these Holbrooks look =) Great pickup! actually planning on getting a pair myself

They are pretty cool, I'll eventually have to pick one up. I do wish they would have went a little more crazy on the ear stems but hey, what're you gonna do. The bag is my favorite part :cool:. Nice add man!

I want these as well Thanks again for posting pics mate.... Only place i can find selling these at the mo are getting them in for a few days think i'll wait and see what the best price i can get them at! lol

Yep. The upcoming Fire/Ice pack, the Black frames with Ice lenses and blue logo on the stems is pretty much a Revert Frogskins without the Revert logo.