• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JC "Corvette" Juliet List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine
00B6AAC1-4FA0-47C7-91C9-27A86969FD9A_zpsry63imkm.jpg

00B6AAC1-4FA0-47C7-91C9-27A86969FD9A_zpsry63imkm.jpg

Thanks. Does this look dodgy to you? (it does to me - the font is wrong)
View attachment 244319
Yah looks home made. I would only consider legit labels like the ones with the common prints that we are used to see like carreras for example. Anything thats not thesame are questionable thats just me. No offense to the above pic 1541 i have not seen anything like that kind of label either. If you are not sure and is having doubts about the label. Its best to just stay away from it.

Yah looks home made. I would only consider legit labels like the ones with the common prints that we are used to see like carreras for example. Anything thats not thesame are questionable thats just me. No offense to the above pic 1541 i have not seen anything like that kind of label either. If you are not sure and is having doubts about the label. Its best to just stay away from it.
All my pairs are like carreras or discostu labels. Anything that is not in thesame print or likeness i consider it none legit. As i said thats just me and not offending anyone, atleast i know for the fact that the label is legit if it looks like the ones we commonly see. ( i guess its a guideline )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back