• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JDD32's crazy (mostly X-Metal) projects

Custom cut Dartboard replacement lens for my wife.... pearl white + ice lens. Surprisingly a nice color combo with the curved lens styling to imitate sports car curves, blending in with Dartboard's features.

CustomDartboard.jpg

My custom made rubber kits for Romeo 2 are now available in black (using Linegear rubbers or full 100% Oakley rubbers) & rootbeer (only available using 100% Oakley rubbers)

Black using Oakley rubbers:

black02.jpg
black01.jpg

Rootbeer

Rootbeer01.jpg
Rootbeer02.jpg
Rootbeer03.jpg
Rootbeer04.jpg

Sorry was a bit slow; working very hard with my connections to get some exciting deals for O-community very soon. Think affordable custom cuts for X-Metals, including R2 ;)

No need for sorry....

Think affordable custom cuts for X-Metals, including R2 ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you are working on :newrussian:

Awesome work @jdd32! You are providing a solution to problems that needed to be addressed for a very long time. Solutions... that only an Oakley X-Metal enthusiast will truly understand! Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store! :drinks::drinks::drinks:

18-8 Stainless Steel with same driver as per OEM (T6 for most screws, tiny 0.050 hex iirc for X-Squared nose bridge pin). They can make it in 316 SS but would cost a fair bit more... kinda pointless unless you sweat corrosive acid!

Extensive testing has shown these screws are far more superior in terms of durability compared to OEM which appears to be steel alloy. All screws are OEM-spec'd with minute variations. Nothing to worry about since we're not building space rockets at NASA. :p

Back