• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JDubs Customs Corner

JDubs

Oakley Expert
Wisconsin
image.jpg
image.jpg
I know @Batwolf and @xmetalmaniac have done this but I also wanted to give it a try. Also wanted to start a new thread of customs I have done and the ones I have purchased from other members on this board.

I think previously you said you've just done spray paint customs. Is this still the case or have you gotten a custom paint setup?

I think previously you said you've just done spray paint customs. Is this still the case or have you gotten a custom paint setup?

yes im am done painting them myself these I simply polished into the brushed aluminum look. I will also be posting some other work that I have had done by other people.

Cool mod!
Thanks man!
how did you polish them bro? looks cool!
I used a dremel and got the buffing brushes they have a 120, 240 and 320 grit (not sure if those are the exact numbers but its something like that) and I just took everything apart and went over then till it all looked good then I bought some aluminum polish and buffed them really well. Im very happy with how they came out!

Thanks man!

I used a dremel and got the buffing brushes they have a 120, 240 and 320 grit (not sure if those are the exact numbers but its something like that) and I just took everything apart and went over then till it all looked good then I bought some aluminum polish and buffed them really well. Im very happy with how they came out!

yeah,.. they look good! may try doing that in the future!

Latest Posts

Back