• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jeter 3000K hit game radar's

hkwinger

Oakley Expert
California, USA
I just got back from my local picture framing shop. Owner is a buddy of mine. I saw a Derek Jeter display he was working on with a few auto's and pics in a large display designed to be hung on a wall. It had a bunch of autographed Jeter memorabilia and a large plaque noting the game and date of his 3000th hit. I thought it was weird that the centerpiece was a pair of plain Oakley Radars.......The owner told me that the display was for Oakley HQ. Long story short if I only got there before the work was done, I could have posted a picture of me wearing Derek's glasses that he wore the day he hit his 3000'th hit for a HR!!! Cool piece, wether you are a baseball fan or not. I happen to be a huge sports fan as well as Oakley collector so I almost ran out the door with the entire display! Anyways, I wanted to take a pic and post it here but I did not want to get my buddy in trouble.

Now thats a cool story!!! 2 thumbs up for just being able to see it before it went to FootHill Ranch! I guess you got to see it before JJ...LOL

That is awesome. I am a huge baseball fan so that is definitely a cool piece of memorabilia

Back