1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Starting to sell off a few pieces I do not wear. I'm turning into an XS type of guy.

Up for sale are a pair of SN Juliets. Frames are tight and lenses are clean. They come with box and coin. Tried to take some decent photos to show the condition, they are in great shape.

Only types of trades would be XS in a colorway I do not yet have, or towards a Minute Machine.

Hoping to get $300 out of these and would prefer a US sale, but open to offers or shipping overseas if you are known on the forum.

JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA3.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA9.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - jea8.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA4.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA6.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA7.jpg
    JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA2.jpg JEXXXXXA Juliets W/ Box And Coin - JEA10.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    very nice JE pair... the only plasma frame combo that looks good to me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want these but can't afford them at the moment because I've already purchased 4 pairs of Juliets (Along with spare lenses, and a bunch of other stuff) over the past 2 months. If someone doesn't jump on them (and I'll be shocked if someone doesn't) then keep me in mind as once I've paid a bit more towards my previous purchases I'll definitely be interested in them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New Price at $275, if nobody wants them or they do not sell elsewhere, then I promissed them to another forum member if he is still interested.

Looking to go to Vegas in a couple weeks and wanted a little extra spending $.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dropped you a pm.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    On hold pending funds.

Thank you to the forum and schenk

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    And SOLD! Thank you to the buyer and the forum.

OK to mods to lock this thread.

Do we pay a comission on sales, or a place to make a nominal donation to the forum?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%

At the top of the page... There is a tab for Premium Membership.

You can make a contribution there...

Congrats on the sale!