• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold JFL, WITK, Valve, Fatcat, Zeros, SplitThump Plus MORE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I’ve got some nice classic pairs to let go… hit me up with offers!

Not really looking for anything besides elite stuff or Medusas haha.. we can dream!

All prices are excluding TRACKED shipping (which is usually $20 to the states). paypal only, add fees or F&F.

Alrighty... here we go!

1. T-Pain edition Split Thump, Polished black/ Black Irid Lens. $190 Reduced to $150

non etched lens has one minor scratch, that is not noticeable to me when worn. pics below. Frame has light marks here and there (typical polished black), all the decals and prints are perfect, includes teddybear bag and Oakley charge/transfer USB cable.

yzu6evum.jpg

abe8y9up.jpg

scratch can be seen here

epe8u4yg.jpg

2.LARGE Square Ballistic Nylon vault for Electronic Sunglasses $80

Great condition, foam is perfect. The Split Thump lived in here mostly.

mamymahy.jpg

6ygumera.jpg

3. Who Is This Kid Hijinx, Polished Black/Warm Grey, Super low serial number "88". $320 REDUCED TO $300

100% Mint IN BOX, only taken out of box for pictures. Pictures speak for themselves.. =)

yravyda7.jpg

ytypu7e9.jpg

y6u2y4aj.jpg

5. Vintage FATCAT, Cream/Gold Iridium. $150

100% MINT in BOX. Bought when i wanted to start collecting stretchlines but it never happened, the red bag is really sexy.

hu3e6ava.jpg

ure8agyg.jpg

2edupe2y.jpg

6. Unknown, Matte Rootbeer/Gold Iridium. $150 DISCOUNT TO $120

Bought when i was crazy for gold iridium lenses. very cool vintage design, sculpted arms, fits like a better version of the minute. Was supposed to be NIB but arrived had 2 small dots on the lens, and the bag tag was removed for some reason..

a7apa2av.jpg

7. Bob Burnquist Fuel Cell, Reground Black/Warm Grey. $120 CUSTOM ETCHING

NEW IN BOX. Custom etched Recycling logo on the lens (this really should have been how it was OEM). wood icons, and special cloth. Never worn but has the typical polished black frame marks all over if you scrutinize.

qynabaga.jpg

usury7u3.jpg

nuzuryzu.jpg

8. Hobbit 3D Gascans, Polished Black/HDO3D. $150

New in Box, the arm details are very nice. this came without the pin.

yvu3ugu7.jpg

4u5ume2e.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
10. Jupiter Factory Lite, Black/Red/ Black iridium polarized. $220

New (bag only). One of Oakleys best innovations in recent days, this is bound to become a classic. Front is aluminium and arms are carbon fiber. It is just a tad on the tight side of fitting, but a great looking pair nonetheless.

2y8u2aqu.jpg

jerupyny.jpg

Zeros:
evy2a5at.jpg

Top Left: 0.6.
Sleet/BLack Iridium. -$100
Nice wearer, about 7/10 overall. one lens tab cracked but ive reinforced it with cyanoacrylate, its a good wearer. print on arms are faded. Lens condition shown below, overall clean besides those two areas shown.

dybuqeby.jpg

4aseqy4y.jpg

2e6yru3e.jpg

Top Right: Subzero #5 - Carbon Fiber/ Black iridium - $140

These have the "OAKLEY" vintage script like on the frogskins. Its a shame the menses have the iridium peel in the center (common in subs, the flexing causes it), and one gouge in the corner of one lens (way away from vision though).
4a6a9ezy.jpg

6ava8e4u.jpg

Bottom Left: 0.4 Squared - Carbon Fiber/ Black iridium. -$90

One arm is Sleet, as it was replaced. Frame is a custom built one from An old Mframe. Lenses are quite good, only one major mark. Good looking wearers.
yjaju3yt.jpg

a5aqapuh.jpg

va8y2a5y.jpg

Bottom Right: 0.4 Sq Small - PlanetX/ Pos Red - $90

Shame that the hinges came to me all cracked, but they have been fixed with cyanoacrylate and strong enough to wear. Great looking frame colorway that they should bring back.
Frame is fairly clean, but lenses has light scuffs all over that you cant see when looking through the lens. This one comes with a SPARE lens, in roughly the same condition.

uqugyneb.jpg

8avu6uzu.jpg

Valve FMJ/ Matte Black, Black Iridium - $100

One of the quirky older pairs, now very hard to find in this clean condition. 8/10.
seneqamy.jpg

Last edited:
Splice - Platinum/Rootbeer, Gold Iridium - $SOLD

Probably the nicest of the Splice stock colorways. This is a really nice example, 9/10 overall (FMJ is never perfect), lenses look to be mint. Correct colored rubber parts as well, which is rare.
a5usydaq.jpg

Splice FMJ+/Crystal Black, Ice Iridium - $SOLD

A very nice pair, again all original rubbers inc nosebombs.

vanupuvy.jpg

Hatchet Raw/ Ti Clear. - $SOLD
Very cool pair of Hatchets, its a hard to come by piece of the O-luminium collection. Ti Clear lens is awesome as usual, and the lenses are etched which is a huge bonus.

ajy7arum.jpg

ypume9u8.jpg

Last edited:
More to come, reserving this for later posts. expect a couple of splices, and Sport pairs (Mframe, ProMframes, Radars, Radarlocks)...

Last edited:
PM Sent

Username Hidden said:

dont sell him the splices master rip! lol!

Username Hidden said:
dont sell him the splices master rip! lol!
why? will YOU buy it bro? haha!

i have 2 more splices without box.... havent listed it...

Last edited:
PM sent

Username Hidden said:
why? will YOU buy it bro? haha!

i have 2 more splices without box.... havent listed it...

prices bro? lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.