1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

I always troll craigslist. There is usually someone selling something good, but never great. In fact, I've never once seen any X-metal for sale. So I've been watching these Juliets (first gen plasma/ice) on ebay because the guy selling them is in my city. He had them up for 350 with no bids. So back to craigslist I go, when what do I see but those same Juliets for 300. So I call the guy and ask a few questions and we agree to meet. I expected them to be really floppy and in poor condition, I don't know why but I did. I was surprised to find that they were in almost perfect condition and not floppy at all. They're a tad loose in the nose bridge, but not bad enough for a tune up. Yet. I noticed they were missing the T-Shox, so I show him two C notes and ask if he will take it. He kind of gave me that look, but agreed. Now I have nice pair of plasma/ice juliets that I'm pretty sure my son has already planned to "borrow" **Its an iphone pic**

JI from craigslist - 2015-01-01 20.34.46.jpg

dragonvoi and TheWannaBe like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Thats a nice find and a good price

3. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Very nice grab! Not a bad price ether. Temple shocks are easy to find if you just need black. Enjoy!!

4. oz-olskool

oz-olskool Oakley Beginner

Nice fine gotta be happy with that!

5. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Congrats

6. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Small recessed rivits and finish look like 1st Gen?

7. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

Yep first gen. I like them. But I think I'm going to try to trade them for an x metal black iridium Juliet.