1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Another great deal with Carlos (oakleyandi)! His x metal/ruby serialized juliet for my IH Split Jackets!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Glad you liked the Juliet's man, I love those Split Jackets

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    dang Jive, you got the nice end of the deal lol.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    as long as both sides are happy :)...the metals are creepin up man. gonna post a "pickup" thread at the end of the week lol...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    serialized juliet/ruby?! awesome! you'll love the ruby tint for sure. purple hues galore!

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    long time no talk jono! actually the original lenses in this pair was black iridium but was switched to ruby, so they are not quite the "xmen" deep ruby but look a lot better than the "orange" ruby that most pairs use now. pickup thread coming at the end of the week with pictures :)