• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's 2012 metal pickups

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
First 3 Oakley scores of this year are, of course, X-Metals. Had some bad luck though picking up a fake which is posted in the metals section.

1st gen Plasma/Ice Juliet
YBUK3.jpg

7eOjf.jpg

Custom Carbon/Ice Juliet - Will be adding blue or white rubbers to this pair as soon as I find some.
Zo3rn.jpg

Jtdo0.jpg

X Metal/Black Romeo 1! Lenses are about 7/10 but frame is close to perfect.
dqNDp.jpg

gzO9c.jpg

Titanium/VR28 Penny w/ serial
vzLD6.jpg

vtNY2.jpg

Titanium/Ice Penny w/ serial
Rk7ky.jpg

BLFjB.jpg

Hmm now that I have enough Juliets, the rest of the year will be spent trying to complete my X Squared set and tracking down a plasma Romeo 1!

Sweet pickups jive! Those Romeo's are the shiznit! Didn't you just recently get into x-metals?...you don't play huh?!?!?!!! LOL

Sweet pickups jive! Those Romeo's are the shiznit! Didn't you just recently get into x-metals?...you don't play huh?!?!?!!! LOL

Thanks dude! Yep just recently got into them :). I have offloaded a bunch of stuff to fund the metals addiction. I had to trade my prized Jordan XI for the Romeo! I am pretty much out of trade fodder. The only other Juliet I plan on getting is the ducati and it's XS from now on. X Squareds are so hard to find cheap though, compared to Juliets since Juliets have been around for so much longer.

Back