• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's 2012 pickups

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
I'm sure it's not a surprise to anyone, but my first 3 pickups of the year are metals...had some bad luck though picking up a fake which is posted in the metals section.

1st gen Plasma/Ice Juliet
YBUK3.jpg

7eOjf.jpg

Custom Carbon/Ice Juliet - Will be adding blue or white rubbers to this pair as soon as I find some.
Zo3rn.jpg

Jtdo0.jpg

X Metal/Black Romeo 1! Lenses are about 7/10 but frame is close to perfect.
dqNDp.jpg

gzO9c.jpg

Custom Polished/Polarized Fire Juliets with red rubber kit. Thanks hearno!
HYJzU.jpg

Hmm now that I have enough Juliets, the rest of the year will be spent trying to complete my X Squared set and tracking down a plasma Romeo 1!

Jive. Wondering how much was the Ice Juliet's. I had a pair around 4 years ago. Sold them. Now I want another pair but want to see what is a good price

I guess you'll be selling off frogs soon? :dance3: let me know! haha nice romeo 1s! sorry to hear bout the fakes :/

I guess you'll be selling off frogs soon? :dance3: let me know! haha nice romeo 1s! sorry to hear bout the fakes :/

Thanks Kyle! I've actually sold off like 5-7 frogs I didn't like in the last 2 months. Now I only have the ones I really like so no more for sale/trade :(. Yea the fake Juliet sucked but at least I am gettin a refund :)

Freakin' nice pick ups Rob!!!!! I really like that carbon frame with ice, looks just so rad man!!!!

Thanks Carlos! Yea Ice is underrated I really love the lens it is very low-key!

Jive. Wondering how much was the Ice Juliet's. I had a pair around 4 years ago. Sold them. Now I want another pair but want to see what is a good price

I picked these up for $170 mint but no box or coin. Ebay is always a toss up it's just a matter of checking every hour for good deals that pop up :)...I don't see carbon frames sell all that cheap though.

Awesome pick ups bro!
to bad that you picked a fake but the rest is great . . . nice start for 2012