• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JiveSEVEN's new metal pickups

You was telling me not to buy anymore X when i was asking about them now i see why you want them all for yourself!!! lol

You should be able to take some fine steel wool to that frame and get that spot off. I would take the lens out so you don't scuff them.

You was telling me not to buy anymore X when i was asking about them now i see why you want them all for yourself!!! lol

Lies! I never said that :)

You should be able to take some fine steel wool to that frame and get that spot off. I would take the lens out so you don't scuff them.

Ahhh thanks so much for the suggestion man. What kind of steel wool should I use? Yea it bugs me a little bit lol..

I just get mine from Walmart, it usually comes in a bag with 3 courses, just use the finest one in there. Start out a little gentle and see what it does. I only recommend doingmthis on the x metal color. Ive used that to remove marks on my Romeo 1 and my TBII, it is a life saver!

and you're saying...hahaha! i guess there's just no explaining it once you have a taste of the xmetal fever

It's horrible bro! I need to stop lol...

wow someone has been busy very nice pickups!!

Yea it's pretty bad when I am ebaying other things to fund metals haha...thanks!

damn..nice job jive.
i officially hate you..just kidding..
seriously...i hate you.
lolz

Haha hey you're getting your ducati juliets soon :p

I just get mine from Walmart, it usually comes in a bag with 3 courses, just use the finest one in there. Start out a little gentle and see what it does. I only recommend doingmthis on the x metal color. Ive used that to remove marks on my Romeo 1 and my TBII, it is a life saver!

That is an awesome idea! Going to walmart now then, might as well hit subway too lol..

It's horrible bro! I need to stop lol...

Yea it's pretty bad when I am ebaying other things to fund metals haha...thanks!

Haha hey you're getting your ducati juliets soon :p

hehe what holbrooks u got? i just ordered white holbrooks with violet iridium lens...hope they fit me nice!