• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JiveSEVEN's new metal pickups

which lens? pshhh im down to get em..hope it wont cost a lot to have em custom cut.

Someone here used jawbone lenses. I think straight jacket lenses would work too. M-frame lenses might be the best bet as you have a large size to work with.

The ruby's on my Australian red/blue Dispatch area very deep red. It's beautiful. Makes me want a second pair to display...

All the ruby lenses on the new polished white/ruby frogskins are that deep violet xmen red...none of them even look orange! Here is a comparison.

Juqf8.jpg

Had a very early morning detail this morning....took a nap and to my surprise, the doorbell rang and one of these was waiting for me. The postal lady actually left me one of those slips but I caught her in time before she was getting ready to drive off.

loRNQ.jpg

Without further ado, here is the grail of my newfound metal addiction. The Romeo 1! Thanks to oakleyandi for our 3rd successful trade! They are missing the top orbital gaskets which didn't come as a surprise since I was aware from the pics he sent, but it isn't a big deal since I am just happy to be an owner!

UqP69.jpg

lu6Bb.jpg

Found an excellent deal on these, and had to get SpliceD to pick them up for me. Thanks again Damon for coming through!

BNIB Polished Polarized Fire Juliets w/ hammerstems

0LEMa.jpg

WbHY5.jpg

Got one more thing coming in monday or tuesday!

salamat pare! I had to offload a lot of stuff and wheel and deal for these hehe...

I am stopping now, I promise! I ran out of trade fodder! One more thing coming in on monday and you can stick a fork in me!

i am booking a flight to china...i will sell my left kidney so i can get cash to buy more oakleys.