1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

So I have been eyeballing this O tower from my local Hibbett Sports. Being in this part of Missouri, there are no O dealers except a few sports stores and the SGHs that are like an hour away. I went in to get some lifting gloves the other week and noticed they got their new black O towers. I asked the employee what they did with the other one and the owner took it home and said he would give him my number if I was interested. He called me back today and said he was gonna use it to display bike parts but it is taking up too much room. He told me to make an offer, I offered $125, DEAL. I went to pick it up and didn't even know it came with the mirror, all those metal stands, and cubes! No goldbrook for me but this was 10x better!

jiveSEVEN's ridiculous haul! - kMnPh.jpg

jiveSEVEN's ridiculous haul! - gJKhQ.jpg

jiveSEVEN's ridiculous haul! - LaK3j.jpg

jiveSEVEN's ridiculous haul! - a0VH4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Wow. That is quite the deal. I've been eyeing at a local Lenscrafter's (I think) display case. They were renovating and had it moved to a window. I asked them if they were getting rid of it, and they plan to once new ones arrive (guessing those black ones). Been checking daily...

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Congrats!!!

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

That is a great deal. I have been scouring eBay looking for one of those mirrors. Looking forward to seeing pics of it filled up.

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Great deal...that's an awesome buy...I wish I could find one near me at that price.

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

damn jive, you made an epic score :D

7. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Thanks everyone! Oh I forgot, it even came with 2 plexiglass display tables that fit inside the shelves...they were stashed inside the bottom compartment! You can kind of see the legs in the last pic! I've been so stoked, I forgot to eat dinner messing with it.

8. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

Holy Donuts!! $125?!! Great pic Jive!!

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

that's a steal!
    US$125 damn . . .
    CONGRATS

10. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Some people get arrested & changed for robbery like that...........GREAT FIND