• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's ridiculous haul!

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
So I have been eyeballing this O tower from my local Hibbett Sports. Being in this part of Missouri, there are no O dealers except a few sports stores and the SGHs that are like an hour away. I went in to get some lifting gloves the other week and noticed they got their new black O towers. I asked the employee what they did with the other one and the owner took it home and said he would give him my number if I was interested. He called me back today and said he was gonna use it to display bike parts but it is taking up too much room. He told me to make an offer, I offered $125, DEAL. I went to pick it up and didn't even know it came with the mirror, all those metal stands, and cubes! No goldbrook for me but this was 10x better!

kMnPh.jpg

gJKhQ.jpg

LaK3j.jpg

a0VH4.jpg

Wow. That is quite the deal. I've been eyeing at a local Lenscrafter's (I think) display case. They were renovating and had it moved to a window. I asked them if they were getting rid of it, and they plan to once new ones arrive (guessing those black ones). Been checking daily...

Thanks everyone! Oh I forgot, it even came with 2 plexiglass display tables that fit inside the shelves...they were stashed inside the bottom compartment! You can kind of see the legs in the last pic! I've been so stoked, I forgot to eat dinner messing with it.

Back