• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JJ's running out of time?

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
T

"TRUMP"

"The new project. So excited. The only problem is time. It just seems to take forever to do something that makes a big difference. I hope.I can out live the process..."

He just posted this on facebook...

Or it is a kind of teaser, to create excitement and waiting? Usually a teaser precedes actual launch of a product about one or two weeks, but it seems a long time for JJ.

Jim New Project.png

Not really lol

I'm just tired of relentless teases. He must get off on that lol

Sent from Q's Note5

What would you do with a billion dollars or two in the bank and nothing to kill time with? I think he likes all the comments... if it helps me find out what he has up his sleeve I'll kiss his ass too.

What would you do with a billion dollars or two in the bank and nothing to kill time with? I think he likes all the comments... if it helps me find out what he has up his sleeve I'll kiss his ass too.
Bahahaha!
Let me know soon.
It's not all that serious to me. I hope JJ gets his tease off the ground.

But I'm not all in his jock trying to find out...

So you two are saying he is kind of star and crave for comment? lol... but I agree it is painful to wait so long,... then an idea comes, that a man with 2 billion $ has a legitimate reason to keep other waiting painfully for his latest item on $ale.

Back