• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jono Yong's Humble Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
Hey fellow O-Fanatics! i finally managed to register for this forum, so i thought what better way to start it off by sharing with you guys my small collection. i know it ain't much compared to loads of others out there, but it's all that this newbie here's got at the moment. cheers! =)

p1020199.jpg

p1020193t.jpg

p1020194kw.jpg

p1020195a.jpg

p1020196n.jpg

p1020197k.jpg

Jono, u deserve much more props than ur giving yourself...your collection isnt huge but one to behold with so many rare and sought after pieces!

Your collection is ridiculous. Quality>Quantity. But really, your collection is like someone's dream.

Thanks for the flattering words guys, much appreciated! yeah my complete artist series collection used to be the centrepiece of my collection. guess with that out of the way, i sorta leaned towards customizing my own pairs, and lately, joined the 24k craze. so after a little rearrangement, the 24k shelf was born. hoping to add a few more 24ks to that shelf in the coming wks! stay tuned!

nice - sweet - awesome
you got a great collection! so many collectible pairs and pretty cool custom works!!!

Thanks again guys! yeah thought beside FB, and other forums, it's time to connect with fellow fanatics over here as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back