• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jono's Customs

thanks for the encouraging words guys! it was a fun project without a doubt, hope the kiddo will appreciate it once he grows up! ha!

with a little inspiration from the Mrs, being the tv junkies we are..a little CSI tribute perhaps? "the evidence shows medium velocity blood splatter"..

p1020467h.jpg

p1020468.jpg

p1020469d.jpg

p1020470h.jpg

Nice Jono. I think it's the subtlety of just the one colour that I like about these, rather than multiple colour splatters.

IMO the finger painted for the lil guy is the best of all. hell, id wear it if oakley will release a Jono Yong finger painted artist series. i love eyecatching things from lens to omatter frames

Nice Jono. I think it's the subtlety of just the one colour that I like about these, rather than multiple colour splatters.

cheers dude! yeah, these turned out quite nice to be honest, and i'm pretty surprised there ain't more folks using the rubys in the matte black frames. they go quite nicely together.

IMO the finger painted for the lil guy is the best of all. hell, id wear it if oakley will release a Jono Yong finger painted artist series. i love eyecatching things from lens to omatter frames

finger painted series? haha! i think i would need to quit my job, and take a couple of years off to year basic art first, before that can have a remote chance of happening. =) haha!