1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hey dudes! i'm in the processes of moving on to a new phase of life, on the verge of moving to a new, bigger place so i'm gonna be downsizing and streamlining the collection, and keeping only selected pairs. sadly, first to go are the Metals which i Never use at all.

Jono's Metals have to go! - p1020443.jpg

24k Duo

24k Juliet - 108/750, barely used, only been on display. full works, box, coin, papers etc. Price: 600usd

24k Xsquared - 288/750, barely used, only been on display. full works, box, coin, papers etc. Price: 550usd

both are mint as hell, no dings or scratches at all.

Jono's Metals have to go! - p1020206v.jpg

Japan-only release Juliet Carbon/24k

JC******** serialized, mint as hell, full works, box, coin, papers etc. serial matches the box. Price: 400usd

shipping will be via DHL worldwide express, with full tracking at 20usd. do email me at inkhead.jona@gmail.com with regards to any questions, more pics etc.

these will be listed on the Bay as well shortly, so do let me know if anyone is keen yeah?

Cheers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM-ed

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    all replied!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMeD............ n waiting

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    pending til next wk. as replied via PMs, i'll let you guys know the outcome when i can. cheers!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    all gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.