1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hey dudes! i'm in the processes of moving on to a new phase of life, on the verge of moving to a new, bigger place and cash/funds will come in handy so i'm gonna be downsizing and streamlining the collection, and keeping only selected pairs.

Jono's sale - p1010867e.jpg

Exclusive Science Fuel Cell (Emerald) - Mint, full works, box, bag, papers etc. SOLD

Jono's sale - p1010737x.jpg

Mambo Antix - glasses are mint, full works, box and everything. only problem is one of the fingers on the figurine broke, so the tip is missing. SOLD

Jono's sale - p1010710kn.jpg

Nicky Hayden Oil Rig II - mint, full works SOLD

Jono's sale - p1010691v.jpg

Robert Pimple Hijinx - mint, full works - SOLD

Jono's sale - p1020169a.jpg

Custom Oil Drum II with Splatter and Grey lenses. only comes with a brown microbag. SOLD

Jono's sale - img00073201101251341.jpg

c100 Jupiter - mint, full works. SOLD

Jono's sale - p1010747e.jpg

c100 Gascan - mint, full works. SOLD

shipping will be via DHL worldwide express with full tracking at 20USD. email me at inkhead.jona@gmail.com for any other questions, request for pics etc.

these will be going up on the Bay shortly, so i decided to give the forum folks first crack. =)

cheers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Good prices as always from Jono :cool:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Someone needs to grab that C100 and quick, im pondering it even though I traded for one last week.... DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Broken finger or not, that Mambo price is too sexual. Damnnnnnnittttt Jonooooooo!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    c100 gascan pending payment. the rest still up for grabs! =)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn it! missed another C100.... GLWS bro

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just wondering, anyone know how many c100's went in production? I'd like to score one but don't have the funds at the moment. Just want to see what my chances are of landing one in the future lol

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    the c100 gascans were a Berlin O-Store exclusive. 500 if i remember correctly.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    some pairs sold. first post updated!

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    c100 Gascans back up for grabs! buyer backed out...

and these all pairs without any takers will be hitting the Bay shortly. have to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.