• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jono's sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

hey dudes! i'm in the processes of moving on to a new phase of life, on the verge of moving to a new, bigger place and cash/funds will come in handy so i'm gonna be downsizing and streamlining the collection, and keeping only selected pairs.

p1010867e.jpg

Exclusive Science Fuel Cell (Emerald) - Mint, full works, box, bag, papers etc. SOLD

p1010737x.jpg

Mambo Antix - glasses are mint, full works, box and everything. only problem is one of the fingers on the figurine broke, so the tip is missing. SOLD

p1010710kn.jpg

Nicky Hayden Oil Rig II - mint, full works SOLD

p1010691v.jpg

Robert Pimple Hijinx - mint, full works - SOLD

p1020169a.jpg

Custom Oil Drum II with Splatter and Grey lenses. only comes with a brown microbag. SOLD

img00073201101251341.jpg

c100 Jupiter - mint, full works. SOLD

p1010747e.jpg

c100 Gascan - mint, full works. SOLD

shipping will be via DHL worldwide express with full tracking at 20USD. email me at inkhead.jona@gmail.com for any other questions, request for pics etc.

these will be going up on the Bay shortly, so i decided to give the forum folks first crack. =)

cheers!

Some people reacted to this post.
Good prices as always from Jono :cool:

Someone needs to grab that C100 and quick, im pondering it even though I traded for one last week.... DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!!!

Broken finger or not, that Mambo price is too sexual. Damnnnnnnittttt Jonooooooo!

c100 gascan pending payment. the rest still up for grabs! =)

damn it! missed another C100.... GLWS bro

Just wondering, anyone know how many c100's went in production? I'd like to score one but don't have the funds at the moment. Just want to see what my chances are of landing one in the future lol

Username Hidden said:
Just wondering, anyone know how many c100's went in production? I'd like to score one but don't have the funds at the moment. Just want to see what my chances are of landing one in the future lol

the c100 gascans were a Berlin O-Store exclusive. 500 if i remember correctly.

some pairs sold. first post updated!

c100 Gascans back up for grabs! buyer backed out...

and these all pairs without any takers will be hitting the Bay shortly. have to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.