1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1 Jordan mars with bag and extra c clips Lenses perfect.
    1 Romeo 1 x metal black lenses with xmetal engraving small spider cracks and scratch on the non engraved lens. with bag
    1 Xmetal vault with box Foam intact

All for 1000 shipped in the USA
    Extra shipping outside USA

I reserve the right to turn down any offer

Jordan Mars And Romeo 1 And Xmetal Vault 1000 Shipped - x-ND-mf5_original.jpg

Jordan Mars And Romeo 1 And Xmetal Vault 1000 Shipped - AgEdizz0_original.jpg

Jordan Mars And Romeo 1 And Xmetal Vault 1000 Shipped - aQuqXvSx_original.jpg

There is one significant scratch on the non engraved Romeo lens

Jordan Mars And Romeo 1 And Xmetal Vault 1000 Shipped - NaX6rpIn_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much extra shipped to Canada?

Is there a serial on the Romeo?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes Romeo is sterilized and shipping will be exactly what it cost me to ship it the correct way. I will not dodge import fees or insurance etc. I have got screwed shipping outside the USA this will not happen again.

Romeo1 045468
    Mars m*012467

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the info. As I would be purchasing these strictly for investment as I have them already, I'll hold off for a couple days as there are probably few guys that need them for their collections.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    I'll send a pm later when im home but I'm interested.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If payed by tonight I will include a new never used chrome speed head keychain.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Probably gonna piece out if you want just one pair or the vault let me know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd ,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Package deal only again the 2 people that wanted me to piece it out dropped so all 3 only again

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got till the end of the week before they go on eBay.