• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan R1 Temple Shocks

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Hey guys

For those of you with Jordan R1, can you tell me if the temple shocks say anything? Mine are blank with no writing. I know the ear socks have nothing but don't know about the temple shocks.

Please learn me something on this fine Friday night :biggrin:

Hey guys

For those of you with Jordan R1, can you tell me if the temple shocks say anything? Mine are blank with no writing. I know the ear socks have nothing but don't know about the temple shocks.

Please learn me something on this fine Friday night :biggrin:
The Jordan R1 I got had 50 shocks with the number molded into it like regular shocks.

Interesting... I wonder why mine have no markings on them

Because they are the original pieces unlike the later numbered type. My own pair, serial 1112, has black temple shocks with no numbers, and there is no script on the red ear socks as you describe in your first post. I am not aware that this early release had the plastic bag with any spare rubbers either. My examples of 04-101 and 04-102 each have the trio of 15, 25, and 50 temple shocks with the former in rootbeer.

Because they are the original pieces unlike the later numbered type. My own pair, serial 1112, has black temple shocks with no numbers, and there is no script on the red ear socks as you describe in your first post. I am not aware that this early release had the plastic bag with any spare rubbers either. My examples of 04-101 and 04-102 each have the trio of 15, 25, and 50 temple shocks with the former in rootbeer.

Perfect! Thanks again RVF, I knew about the ear socks but wasn't aware of the blank temples. I am now going to try and get my hands on a spare set of the Jordan rubbers that I have seen floating around from time to time.