• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Jordan Romeo 1 #8390 X Metal Black / Iridium For Romeo 1 Plasma / Fire + $100

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for trade is a pair Michael Jordan Romeo 1 in X Metal / Black Iridium. Has four digit serial number, which is 8390. Lenses have scratches and spider cracks due to the model and age of the glasses. Nose bombs and earsocks have some wear. Frame is in excellent condition. Looking to trade for a similar condition Romeo 1 Plasma / Fire Iridium. Lenses can have scratches and spider cracks, that's fine. Also don't mind if the rubbers are worn out, that's fine too. Would like the frame to be in at least very good condition. I also would like the frame to be serialized, don't care about the exact number as long as it's serialized. Since the Jordan is the more sought after pair of the two and thus carry a premium, I ask the other party for $100 for the trade to be equal. Will only come with a black Oakley microbag, nothing else. X Metal stand is NOT included. Likewise, I'm not asking for the coin or box, just for the item to be shipped in a Oakley microbag. If a trade is agreed upon, I will not ship first. I ask that both the glasses and $100 be sent to me and when I receive the item and $100, I will then ship out the item to you. I pay for the shipping to you and you pay for the shipping to me. I'm also selling this on Ebay so first come, first serve. Interested, then PM me, thanks.

P4050755.jpg

P4050756.jpg

P4050757.jpg

P4050758.jpg

P4050759.jpg

P4050760.jpg

P4050761.jpg

P4050763.jpg

P4050764.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmmmmmmddddddd

Replied

Not the Jordan's, LOL! Carlos is a good guy, I hope you both get what you want.

Uluahunter said:
Not the Jordan's, LOL! Carlos is a good guy, I hope you both get what you want.

Thanks bro

Traded

have even r1 jordan?

I am interested

Long gone, mods please close thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.