• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jordan Romeo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

After weeks of thinking long and hard about this, I've finally decided to let go my grail of grails....my Jordan Romeo 1. I'm looking to fund other projects and obligations which have taken precedence in my life.

Here is the short and simple....
- Jordan R1, serial #7462
- Frame in excellent condition
- Rubber bits are original and in good shape. Will also include a set of extra Linegear gaskets, earsocks, t-shocks and nose bombs. I believe I also have a BNIB OEM set of black earsocks and nose bombs, which will be included if I can confirm I still have it.
- OEM R1 B.I. Lenses included w/ "x-metal" etching...7/10. Will also include a 7/10 set of Linegear Tanzanite lenses.
- No box, but coin is included. Will also throw in an OEM coin holder/display.

Other accessories included...
- Large X-Metal vault, excellent condition but foam has worn out.
- Jordan R1 POP card and aluminum stand.
- Single X-Metal stand

All the above for $1000. This is a package deal only. No trades or partial deals please. Payment via F&F PP or buyer adds 5%. US shipping will be included via USPS, tracked and insured.

Photos of everything will follow shortly, as I'm at work right now and can't provide any at the moment. Please feel free to ask any and all questions.

Mahalo!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Reserved for photos...

If anyone has any other specific questions, please shoot me a PM. Mahalo!

PMed !

Awesome member to deal with. Many transactions under our belt! No hesitations! Good luck Brant

Username Hidden said:
Awesome member to deal with. Many transactions under our belt! No hesitations! Good luck Brant
Much, much mahalo brah! Appreciate the kind words, and vote of confidence. All the same is to be said about Scott also!

pmd

PM'd

Links not working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.