• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Judge 2 stainless watchband?

jrh1969

Oakley Enthusiast
Orlando
I have a judge 2 with leather band. A couple years ago I had to have the band replaced. I sent it back to Oakley at their request and they had it for about 3 months because the leather bands were back ordered. Does anyone know if the stainless watchbands for the judge, jury, and GMT are the same? They appear to be but I'm not sure. I love this watch and get more compliments on it than my minute machine. I'm worried about finding another leather band when I need one.

I would also worry ... Disco'd watches don't really get any support from Oakley ... You'll have an easier time finding a new ( new to you) watch in good condition than an individual strap ...

Judge has been.gone for ahile. Oakley has a hard time as it is with basic repairs for existing watches and bands

my question is if I can't find a metal band specifically for the Judge 2 can I use one from the Jury or GMT? Are they all the same band and interchangeable?

I have both a Judge 1 and a GMT. They do use the same band. The Jury, I believe, is more of a womans watch and thus is smaller. I have seen bands for sale but it is def a "catch me at the right time" kinda of deal. It wouldn't hurt to put a buying listing in the exchange section.

Latest Posts

Back