1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jrh1969

jrh1969 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I have a judge 2 with leather band. A couple years ago I had to have the band replaced. I sent it back to Oakley at their request and they had it for about 3 months because the leather bands were back ordered. Does anyone know if the stainless watchbands for the judge, jury, and GMT are the same? They appear to be but I'm not sure. I love this watch and get more compliments on it than my minute machine. I'm worried about finding another leather band when I need one.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I would also worry ... Disco'd watches don't really get any support from Oakley ... You'll have an easier time finding a new ( new to you) watch in good condition than an individual strap ...

3. jrh1969

Come on guys, someone has to know abt this

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Judge has been.gone for ahile. Oakley has a hard time as it is with basic repairs for existing watches and bands

5. jrh1969

my question is if I can't find a metal band specifically for the Judge 2 can I use one from the Jury or GMT? Are they all the same band and interchangeable?

6. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

I don't believe the Jury will work, I pretty sure it was a smaller watch. Looks like the GMT is the same size and could work.

7. JonnyO

JonnyO Oakley Beginner

I have both a Judge 1 and a GMT. They do use the same band. The Jury, I believe, is more of a womans watch and thus is smaller. I have seen bands for sale but it is def a "catch me at the right time" kinda of deal. It wouldn't hurt to put a buying listing in the exchange section.

8. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Correct.