• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Judge II Polished With Black Face Ti Gearbox Carbon Fiber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am parting with 2 of my watches unfortunately and one of my wife's. The Judge II has been worn a total of 3 times and has a few small marks on the outer band area that can be polished. Just inherent with those watches. I wore it under long sleeves, but it is unavoidable. Asking $225 for that plus shipping, includes all boxes and papers.

Gearbox is the Titanium with Carbon Face (just had the internals all completely replaced after the icon came loose) and shows normal daily wear. Watch only. $460 includes domestic USA Priority Mail (if you want insurance you will have to cover it).

Also have my wife's brown leather Judge II she has worn less than 10 times. Didn't know when I bought it she has an allergic reaction to leather bands, so it has sat. Battery was replace about 14 months ago, and it hasn't seen daylight in almost the same time. $175 obo plus shipping for hers, and also has boxes and papers.

I will have pix up in a bit, just trying to find where I put the boxes for hers when we moved a few months back. All are priced as personal payment, if you wish to pay regular, add the 4% or whatever the paypal fee is to the total.

Some people reacted to this post.
Here's a pic of the Gearbox....Others to follow shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
still available

Pix of judge?

Any trades?

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.