1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New, never worn. Mint condition in original box with unopened Judge manual. Outer box in very good condition with very minimal wear, inner box and packaging is flawless. One of the best looking watches Oakley ever made(my opinion).
    $800.00 includes shipping and insurance via UPS ground. I accept Paypal or a cashiers check/money order. I will wait 4-5 business days to ship if check or m/o is sent.

Judge Stealth Black watch New in Box - stealth%20judge%20II%207_zpsronpbbmv.jpg

Judge Stealth Black watch New in Box - stealth%20judge%20II%201_zpse131kzsp.jpg

Judge Stealth Black watch New in Box - stealth%20judge%20II%209_zpsgqmijucw.jpg

Judge Stealth Black watch New in Box - stealth%20judge%20II%2011_zpsrgzshygb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/13/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump....

.asking too much? When was last time you saw one new in box? Besides Franks stockpile

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    New in box minute machines go for 700 if that helps. Retail on these were 700ish

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    No doubt the thing is gorgeous, but I would think around $400

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    But I'm not here to "Judge". Ha.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For a watch that has been out of production for what....7,8..10years? and never been worn and has original mint box and....well you get the point.

I figured it was worth $700 minimum, that's why started high, easier to go down than up when selling, and only in selling:)

But seriously, Thanks for the input.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Nah. You may be able to get 5xx on eBay, but I think you'd be hard pressed to get even 5 on here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hang in there sir, I'm eye balling it just not at your asking price. And you know I'm not the only one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd keep it before letting it go that cheap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm open to offers but as stated, will not give this RARE piece away.