1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i know it's a long shot but i'll like to trade my very low serial 019/750 juliet 24 k complete and new for a alum c-six
    i don't need remark about price difference because i'm aware of that already
    maybe someone got very good deal on those and will be ready to trade for my juliet
    it's my 1000 post and i don't have anything special to show for that special milestone but cost nothing to try right??
    always open to good trade so it me with offers if you got something to trade
    thanks
    Juliet 24k For C-six - DSCN4980.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    GLWT mart!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would rather have a 24k Juliet than a c-six, but i dont have either.
    Good luck with trade!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    If i can get a ichiro polishef carbon
    I'm in for sure

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't think that the rarity of the final 24K's has sunk in yet.
    Like you I toyed around with the idea of trading for a pair of Ichiro polished carbon but it didn't get very far.
    I think as time passes- and probably not as much as the amount that has passed since the release of the Ichiros- that the rarity of the 24K's will be appreciated more.
    And I think that in the end the appeal will be greater for the 24k's; I think that there are more folks that like gold than like Ichiro (sorry Ruby!).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    because this trade will never happen i decide to forgot that and keep my 24 k for now
    maybe if offers come i could consider those
    thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much are you asking, without the trade?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How about Penny copper for 24k hohoho~

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    Great offer but no thanks