• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet and Penny Fit Comparison

I got couple of Pennies,one is like new,the frame is like factory tight and they fit tight on my face,but the other Pennies are showing bit flex in nosebridge and its a bit problem,cuz they feel too loose on my face ....
Actually I was surprised,many people here said that Penny are too small comparing other X metals,to me I feel the lens coverage is very similar like Juliet,and styling is very cool,much more sculpted frame,just as I said
if the frame is not factory tight ,they seem to fall off my face ..but definitely go for them its great frame....btw Copper penny looks amazing ,at the moment my favourite now is Ti/ice :)

The flex couple is much appreciated on these frames, I really like their form and function. If not for those and the large temple shocks, I'd probably have to settle for Pennys because Juliets wouldn't fit me at that point and that would be a damn shame.

Who did you get to cut them over here Ben?

I got them done by a local optician, nice bloke, when I first approached him to cut a set (he'd already done me some clear safety glasses lenses for my jupiter carbons) he said in the 20 odd years he's done that he's never been asked to cut down an oakley lense. His machine didn't quite like the fit of the penny when it scanned it, but the penny lenses came out flawless, just a shame the Juliet he did me last wasn't that great (he trimmed too much and it's a touch too small) but he did state he couldn't garantee they would be perfect which I thought was fair and honest of him and only charged £15 as I bought my own lense.

Back