• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet And Romeo Questions

FlexusLexus

Oakley Beginner
Memphis, TN
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and don't know much about juliets. So I've got a few questions. I'm in the market for some Juliets, I've read a few people say not to buy off ebay. Why is that? I've bought off eBay before and usually know when not to buy from people. What kind of things should I look for and what should I pay? As for frame color I'm looking for the unfinished look of x-metal. What is that color called? Can someone compare the size of the Juliets. I have a pair of whiskers that I wear often. They are very comfortable but the lenses are a little to big for my taste. Where can I go to learn more about These glasses? I've read some threads and learned a little. But was hoping to learn more. I've had a pair of Romeos since 2000. I took them as payment from a buddy that owed me money. He could have bought them anywhere from 1998 to 2000. I'm thinking they were pretty new as were in good shape. The Romeos are way to big for my face so I've never worn them. I've tried them on through out the years. But for the most part they been in my desk since 2000. The frames are in great shape and look new. The lenses have a few deep scratches from other things being thrown on top of them. If I knew what I had I would have sold them years ago and kept the lenses from being scratched. How much should I be able to sell them for? Thanks for any advise.

Buying from ebay especially if the seller is not well known is all up to chance. I would wait till you are eligible to see the exchange part of the forum, i forgot how many posts you need and days that you have been a member of the forum. I prefer from buying from the forum instead of ebay. First is that usually it is cheaper on the forum, but most important is people here are more truthful and trustworthy. As for the frame you are looking for is xmetal finish, which has the raw look to it. As for the price of you romeo, there are a lot of people here who would be able to help you, but pictures would be needed to better get a good price for it.

Start them out at $400 on Ebay, you will find out how much they are worth. If they don't sell I will buy them for $399. :)

Buying from ebay especially if the seller is not well known is all up to chance. I would wait till you are eligible to see the exchange part of the forum, i forgot how many posts you need and days that you have been a member of the forum. I prefer from buying from the forum instead of ebay. First is that usually it is cheaper on the forum, but most important is people here are more truthful and trustworthy. As for the frame you are looking for is xmetal finish, which has the raw look to it. As for the price of you romeo, there are a lot of people here who would be able to help you, but pictures would be needed to better get a good price for it.

If I was to buy or sale from someone on this forum, how do you guys make the payments and do the exchanges? There are a lot of people that would take your money and never give you the item that you payed for.

Back