1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would like to sell as bulk. Shipped $200 conus paypal f&f.

Juliet black iridium polarized lenses Bnib
    Juliet Black Iridium Polarized, 2 Juliet Boxes And Etc.. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405893568.087536.jpg

Juliet box, coin and papers for ruby/xmetal and ice pol/plasma both in very good condition
    Juliet Black Iridium Polarized, 2 Juliet Boxes And Etc.. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405893657.449595.jpg

Very good condition triple tier stand
    Juliet Black Iridium Polarized, 2 Juliet Boxes And Etc.. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405893698.849654.jpg

Infinite hero microfiber bag. Never been used
    Juliet Black Iridium Polarized, 2 Juliet Boxes And Etc.. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405893767.866380.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dammit did @MJLSr beat me to this one???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Sometimes I think he gets emails with any exchange post that has xmetal in the title.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    probably, I know I do lol