1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    Hi.

Looking to buy Juliet boxes in the style of the second column in the attached photo, with text bar and Juliet outline at right angles, for x-metal and TiO2 finishes. Paying around the £30/40€/$50 mark with coin, room for negotiation if no coin (my OCD won't let me have a box without coin, so I'd have to source it separately. Note, I don't actually have OCD!).

Also interested in any Juliet boxes with the earlier style picture, horizontal with coloured lenses.

Thanks for looking!

Juliet boxes - image.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck being that specific and paying so little.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    I was specific because those are the boxes I am looking for, I have many of the others I need to match glasses. Rather than invite all offers and then say I already have that box, thus wasting a seller's time, it would seem to make sense to specify precisely what I'm after.

And the prices are in the region of what I have paid for others recently; I am open to negotiation but find it helps to put an idea of price so it doesn't make an awkward opening discussion between buyer and seller.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    +1