• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Brown BNIB SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Juliet Brown BNIB with low serial and matching box 750 plus shipping and F & F, this is hard to find complete

DSCN1723.JPG

DSCN1721.JPG

DSCN1730.JPG

DSCN1735.JPG

DSCN1739.JPG

DSCN1741.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
bump

Dammit if I could I would..

I'll take it! Pm'd

Username Hidden said:
I'll take it! Pm'd
I know you would. Enjoy it bro.

Username Hidden said:
I know you would. Enjoy it bro.
Thanks very much! It's been a long time hunting for one of these and to be honest I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen. I do realise you actually can't find everything, even though we'd all like too, and there's still plenty I don't have when I look around. One of these just became a must for me as they just look so so good. I'd never actually even heard of a JBR before I came to this forum and had been collecting for almost 8 years. Thumbs up also for a great guy to deal with I must say, which really helps . :)

Username Hidden said:
Thanks very much! It's been a long time hunting for one of these and to be honest I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen. I do realise you actually can't find everything, even though we'd all like too, and there's still plenty I don't have when I look around. One of these just became a must for me as they just look so so good. I'd never actually even heard of a JBR before I came to this forum and had been collecting for almost 8 years. Thumbs up also for a great guy to deal with I must say, which really helps . :)
Congrats! Great pick-up that I love to have someday myself.

Username Hidden said:
Congrats! Great pick-up that I love to have someday myself.
Thank you and good luck with the hunt :)

Congratulations, the JBR is a great, subtle finish. Sure you'll enjoy it, mine has rapidly become a favourite.

Username Hidden said:
Congratulations, the JBR is a great, subtle finish. Sure you'll enjoy it, mine has rapidly become a favourite.
+1