1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am Looking for a Juliet Brown. Looking for a Mint pair with original lens. Matching box is preferred.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Pm me... I've got a bnib matching serial JBR...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Looks like a marriage made in heaven!

I bid on a pair from Swininc last night and I lost it because I had bought a pair of $29 lenses a couple of days ago and his listings are set-up so that you can't buy more than one item from him within a 3 day span.
    WTF?
    Good luck with this deal, I'm sure that you two will make it work out. When you get them HK you will enjoy them.
    I didn't so much at first but they really grew on me- the brown is very subtle and the VR28's are classy. A great combination, chocolate to vanilla if you will.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    CarGuy, You must have outbid me LOL. I thought I would win for sure around $400. It shot up over $50 in the last second. I really stink at bidding. I lost the last 3 that swininc put out, all in second place or third place.......first looser. I am getting into the more subtle colors now as well. I appreciate your help, Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It wouldn't let me bid at all! I tried to bid and it was not accepted since I had bought in the last 3 days from him.
    Keep up your search, you will appreciate them more when you do land them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Sorry, you must have lost one to me. I think I won the first pair. They are really nice, I swapped out the black rubbers on put on root beer and they are perfect.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Purchased. Mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.