• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Brown

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am Looking for a Juliet Brown. Looking for a Mint pair with original lens. Matching box is preferred.

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm me... I've got a bnib matching serial JBR...

Username Hidden said:
I am Looking for a Juliet Brown. Looking for a Mint pair with original lens. Matching box is preferred.

Username Hidden said:
New Pm me... I've got a bnib matching serial JBR...

Looks like a marriage made in heaven!

I bid on a pair from Swininc last night and I lost it because I had bought a pair of $29 lenses a couple of days ago and his listings are set-up so that you can't buy more than one item from him within a 3 day span.
WTF?
Good luck with this deal, I'm sure that you two will make it work out. When you get them HK you will enjoy them.
I didn't so much at first but they really grew on me- the brown is very subtle and the VR28's are classy. A great combination, chocolate to vanilla if you will.

CarGuy, You must have outbid me LOL. I thought I would win for sure around $400. It shot up over $50 in the last second. I really stink at bidding. I lost the last 3 that swininc put out, all in second place or third place.......first looser. I am getting into the more subtle colors now as well. I appreciate your help, Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
CarGuy, You must have outbid me LOL.

It wouldn't let me bid at all! I tried to bid and it was not accepted since I had bought in the last 3 days from him.
Keep up your search, you will appreciate them more when you do land them.

Username Hidden said:
CarGuy, You must have outbid me LOL. I thought I would win for sure around $400. It shot up over $50 in the last second. I really stink at bidding. I lost the last 3 that swininc put out, all in second place or third place.......first looser. I am getting into the more subtle colors now as well. I appreciate your help, Thanks!

Sorry, you must have lost one to me. I think I won the first pair. They are really nice, I swapped out the black rubbers on put on root beer and they are perfect.

Purchased. Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.