1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet Carbon Black Iridium

- Completely brand new and unused in every respect (frame, lens, rubber, screws).
    - Oakley warranty frame, so no serial just size.
    - As usual with later frames, bridge tight but slight unevenness with one side flexing more than the other.
    - 25 t-shocks installed.
    - Comes with bag.

$320 (includes tracked shipping anywhere)

Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1130.JPG Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1131.JPG Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1132.JPG Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1133.JPG Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1134.JPG Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1135.JPG Juliet Carbon BI (closed - consolidating threads) - IMG_1136.JPG

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Was this that replacement frame they sent you as compensation for damaging that pair you sent in awhile ago?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No not that one.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I had to quote cause its a great description. I have a BNIB (never worn) IH Juliet and it's the exact same but my other one has been worn a couple times and is tighter.

SRY to highjack....carry on :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. Yes IH frames well known for this. In my experience tends to be the left side that is slightly looser, as in this case.

Still, this bridge is tight overall.

This frame has that rare utterly brand new and mint feeling :)

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    X Man showed once that later frames have a more rounded tab on the orbital making them looser.

Hijack over! Carry on!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available - check my main sale thread. Consolidating.

Last edited by a moderator: 12/13/15
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.