1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet Corvette LNIB, serialized JC000942. The piece is complete w/ box and coin. The frames are better than some I have bought new, 10/10. No issues on the lenses at all 10/10. The box is not bad, regular rips where the coin goes but the foam is perfect, with extra rubbers and paperwork. A small part of the label gone, but the important part is there (matching). Overall a great piece, just not my kind of carbon! (obtained in a multi-pair deal). Asking $750/OBO shipped CONUS.

I will also consider a trade for a PB1+ a cash difference and any 3D Gascans (Tron, Transformers, TinTin, Hobbit, etc...). Those are the only styles/models I am looking for at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094201.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094202.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094203.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094204.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094207.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094208.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094209.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094217.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC00094218.jpg Juliet Corvette Complete LNIB - JC0009421.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent