1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Perfectly cut sets of Pos Red lenses for Juliets, MACHINE cut from Oakley Donor Lenses. I have 4 sets of them ready to go. Price is 85 shipped CONUS. Will pay 6 towards International shipping. PayPal F and F.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have any Jade left?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    No Jade or Emerald Polar. I have one set Violet, and 4 Pos Red, ONE set Jade and One Ruby Polar for Penny. Several different xx colors. Oh, and a Ice Mars, and Black Mars. Thats all I have at the moment. All are machine cut except the one for the Penny.

VIOLET SOLD>

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be interested in violet for the Juliet's. Will you be making more Jade/Emerald in the near future?