• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Custom PRizm Lenses Baseball Outfield Rose RED color!!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
These do look great. Wonder if Prizm road would be the ultimate red....

@Uxi NO the Infield Prizms are lighter on the mirror and allow more light to transmit but the same lens as the outfield otherwise. However when you move into the others they turn purple int he middle like the Pos Reds. Here is a pic on a rack so you can see the actual colors. THIS is the best for the RED Ruby color everyone used to want. I am shocked these are still available.
IMG_1468.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Put these in that ti02 and watch em fly

Pm sent...

Username Hidden said:
Put these in that ti02 and watch em fly

That I will do just for you tomorrow if Viper does not get them. I think they will be sold here in a minute. But price of Ti would have to go up slightly.

They are absolutely stunning lenses! A great deal for sure!

Username Hidden said:
@Uxi NO the Infield Prizms are lighter on the mirror and allow more light to transmit but the same lens as the outfield otherwise. However when you move into the others they turn purple int he middle like the Pos Reds. Here is a pic on a rack so you can see the actual colors. THIS is the best for the RED Ruby color everyone used to want. I am shocked these are still available. View attachment 135092

That makes sense. The opposite of the pictures on their website, it seems. How does the golf compare with G30 Iridium under sunlight?

Normally, I'm all about the Ice... but this is VERY tempting for my other pair of Juliets.

Not sure, this is the only one I actually looked at in the sun. Sapphire would be your next lens then I bet. You will get the chance very soon to buy one then if so. :)

Lenses are sold to Viper

Username Hidden said:
THIS is the best for the RED Ruby color everyone used to want. I am shocked these are still available.
I was surprised they lasted that long too, I was on the verge of nabbing them even though they weren't the Prizms I had opted for!

Good buy @Viper93

Status
Not open for further replies.