1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    I have a X-Metal Juliet Ducati that is BNIB Complete w/ Serial Matched box. Frame is a 5k serial. Rubbers are good and new and the frame is tight. This pair is perfect, no marks on frame, never worn, perfect lenses shown up close in light in pics. Box foam is good, all paperwork is included as is extra Rubbers. Not sure how to price this, due to condition, completeness, and perfection. Most have issues. Price will be $710 f and f or add 3%. Make offer if you want, but don't need to sell either. I have a Serial matched Carbon Juliet Ducati also up for sale in another thread, but has a mark on lens, but priced at $475. would work package deal possibly if a buyer wanted too. Shipped CONUS included, OConus is $38.50 for priority mail. Pics below.

Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3481.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3482.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3483.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3484.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3485.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3486.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3487.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3488.jpg Juliet Ducati X-Metal Finish BNIB Complete Serial Matched Box - IMG_3480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/11/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    great glasses!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome piece. I think price is on the high side but only because I have one already. Otherwise i would be tempted by it so it is fair, all things considered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    It's in line with what I paid a couple of months back.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Price dropped to 710

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A lovely example indeed, if not for a holiday on the horizon I would certainly be pm'ing you.... Glws

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Question, my Juliet Ducati has a very similar serial (a bit lower number than yours), it's carbon frame, and the model is 12-673. Any reason why Oakley didn't change the format of the serials between the carbon and the x-metal? I see fewer x-metals out there; was it more rare than the carbon?
    Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a nice price for a great pair. I know how nice those are. ;)