1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello People, I was trying not to sell this one, but I have too many Juliet pairs, and another one on the way. So here it goes:

Juliet Ducati XM, serialized, Complete & with matching #'s

• OEM Serialized frame DUCATI 00#### - 8.5/10 (some very small blemishes on the orbitals and on the left stem)
    • Nosebridge - 9/10, has some horizontal flex, but no vertical wiggle
    • OEM Ducati ecthed lenses - 9.5/10
    • OEM Ducati MF bag - 9.5/10
    • Original serial matching box - 9.5/10 (see the pictures)
    • Original coin - 10/10
    • Original Ducati rubbers - 7/10 (nosebombs are new and Tshox excellent condition, but earsocks showing age, with a few miles on them). Another forum member is selling OEM red earsocks for $35/set
    • Original new spare rubbers - 10/10
    • Original Ducati documentation - 10/10

Price is firm at $SOLD shipped ConUS, PP G&S. For seller protection I can only ship to confirmed addresses on file with PP, or else;).

Thanks looking, ask me any questions that you may have, Pictures in a few minutes
    Cheers

Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160506_065149.jpg
    Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160423_073940.jpg Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160423_074353.jpg Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160423_074414.jpg Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160423_074441.jpg Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160423_074458.jpg Juliet Ducati XM - Serialized & Complete with matching #'s - 20160423_074651.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/14/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks! i need to move a couple of items to get this. just maxed out again last night lmao

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99.1%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    48Hr bump. All PMs replied. Still available. Cash is king

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump - Going to hate doing this, but I will list this beauty on eBay tomorrow

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.