• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet ear stem washers

And the inside hole is a small-diameter so you really need to push that screw through it

Not when you are in Tokyo and get Linegear in a day with minimal shipping. Here's hoping LG can refine and perfect their washers!

US-centricity is rampant on OF ;-)

But then I guess 90% of us are in the US.

Hmm wonder what the ratios are....

Back on topic!

I've mentioned this before and if you're in a hurry or wish to produce a few yourself, you can use laminate sheets (for paper) which are very durable indeed. You simply need a fine drill to begin with, followed by a hole punch tool - the kind for leather etc and you're good to go!

I've mentioned this before and if you're in a hurry or wish to produce a few yourself, you can use laminate sheets (for paper) which are very durable indeed. You simply need a fine drill to begin with, followed by a hole punch tool - the kind for leather etc and you're good to go!
You could also look at acetate sheets used on overhead projectors (showing my age).

I have tried using Teflon, bought a sheet ebay and used a leather punch to get the right outer diameter and then a smaller one for the screw hole. Work, but I found out that Teflon although tough is also prone to stretching if not careful when inserting them.

You will want OEM ear-sock, nose-bombs, etc.

Scour eBay.

Oakley.com (if they still stock them)

The other companies are simply attempting to make a profit from the highly-regarded O

Back