• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Earsocks

I didn't try the warranty dept. so i'm not sure if their stock is different. I may just walk in to warranty at HQ and ask if they have them while wearing my Carbon/Blue Ichiros :)

Lucky! I wish I had that convenience. CA is a long way from TX.

So i called Oakley Customer Care yesterday and the guy i got was SUPER helpful. He was able to send out a set of Red Juliet Earsocks to me for free. I asked about temple shocks and he said they were discontinued. I also tried my luck with the Green and the Blue and he also said they're out of stock and discontinued.

I didn't try the warranty dept. so i'm not sure if their stock is different. I may just walk in to warranty at HQ and ask if they have them while wearing my Carbon/Blue Ichiros :)

If you have the cheek to do it see if you can get me a set of the green earsocks then to go with my plasma/emerald juliet. Providing they don't cost the earth & postage isn't a killer to me over in the UK...............hehe

You mean seeing if i can get them from Walk-in warranty? We'll see :) HQ is close, but not that close.

But it's closer than where I am. 8 hour flight & then the drive to it.....................................lol. Only kidding SpliceD but if you or someone are able to help me out that would be great. They still list the green socks on the OCP on the Japan website but i can't find it anywhere else. Strange.

Latest Posts

Back